Friday, January 2, 2009
Wax Paper Smart Uses
1. Water Spots. To prevent water spots, rub chrome fixtures with wax paper after cleaning them, then buff lightly. This will leave a thin coating that deflects water and helps stop smudges.
2. Shower Curtain. Rub a little wax paper on the bar and your shower curtain will glide with ease.
3. No-fuss Fridge. Forget struggling to wipe the top of your fridge. Cover it with wax paper! It will catch all the dirt that comes into contact with it. Then once a month replace it and no more dust or grim.
4. Can Opener Issues. Run a piece of wax paper through the gears. It will help to loosen dirt and coat the wheels do they will run more smoothly.
5. Re-cork Wine. Slip a cork back into an unfinished bottle of wine by wrapping wax paper around it for easy removal.
This article was used with permission from Pillar to Post
Take care and happy waxing!