Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My6sense - Digital Intuition For Twitter and Beyond!

The My6sense platform tracks your Twitter reading behaviours and then using its "Digital Intuition" algorithm suggests additional tweets that are likely to be of the most interest to the reader. Taking it for a test drive as we speak...

Amplify’d from mashable.com

My6sense has launched a Google Chrome extension for Twitter.com, designed to make it easier to find a user’s most relevant tweets while filtering out the junk.

My6sense is a platform that takes streams of data (primarily RSS) and tracks your reading behavior in order to figure out which content you like the most. It then bring stories it anticipates you’ll like to the top of your stream while burying the rest, utilizing an algorithm it calls “Digital Intuition.” The company launched its iPhone app in 2009 and debuted its Android app and Attention API last year.

My6sense for Twitter.com has four filter options that only surface the most relevant tweets from the last six, 12, 24 and 48 hours. Unlike the Twitter timeline, my6sense doesn’t order tweets chronologically, but by relevancy.

Read more at mashable.com
 

No comments: