Friday, March 5, 2010

Century 21 Canada February Internet Stats

A CENTURY 21 Canada Milestone - Over 800,000 visits to Century21.ca!

 

I've got some exciting news...In February, Century21.ca reached a new milestone with 847,000+ visits in a rolling 31 day period!  With approximately 19,200 active listings and 24,000 sold properties to browse, consumers continue to choose Century21.ca as their information source for Canadian real estate news.

 

We are now setting our sights on reaching the 1 million visits milestone very soon.  Century 21 Canada is clearly the "Internet Technology Leader" and I am proud to be a part of this terrific organization.

 

If you would like to find out more on how I am utilizing the Century 21 system to help buyers and sellers with their real estate needs visit me online anytime at: www.KelownaRealEstateNews.com

 

Sincerely,

Jason Neumann, REALTOR® 
Century 21 Assurance Realty Ltd.    
Cell: (250) 808-7700
Office: 1-888-301-2121
KelownaRealEstateNews.com

Follow me on Twitter
My Faceboo k Page
Network on Friendfeed

Posted via email from Jason Neumann Kelowna Realtor®

No comments: