Buying a home can be stressful at times especially when it comes to obtaining suitable financing. Mortgage Brokers warn of making radical changes to your finances during the due diligence period and prior to completing. Here is some practical advice for Buyers to avoid causing themselves unneccessary headaches prior to completing their home purchase.
The Top 10 Things not to do before closing in a David Letterman format, starting with:
10. Make large undocumented bank deposits
9. Fail to disclose you're on probation with your employer, maternity leave or disability
8. Close credit accounts with zero balances
7. Co-sign a mortgage or loan for someone else
6. Change your job from full-time to part time
5. Doctor your employment or financial documents
4. Spend your down payment or closing cost money
3. Apply for new loans or credit
2. Stop paying your bills on time
1. Quit your job!
Take care and have a very prosperous 2010!Sincerely,Jason Neumann, REALTOR®
Century 21 Assurance Realty Ltd.
Cell: (250) 808-7700
Follow me on Twitter
My Facebook Page
Network on Friendfeed